8.Be careful of the steps.
小心台階。
七、指路用語
1.Please step this way.
請往這邊走。
2.Go upstairs/downstairs.
上/下樓。
3.It’s on the second/third/floor.
在二(三)樓。
4.This way, please.
請這邊走。
5.Turn left/right.
左/右轉。
6.It will be on your right side.
在您的右手邊。
7.It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大廳靠近大門處。
8.It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊盡頭。
八、送別用語
1.Hope to see you again.
希望再次見到您。
2.We all look forward to serving you again.
我們期待能再次為您服務。
3.Mind/Watch your step.
請走好。
4.Glad to be of service.Please feel free to contact us anytime.
很高興能為您服務,有需要請隨時聯係我們。
5.Thank you/Welcome to come back again.
謝謝!歡迎再來。
6.Welcome to come here again.Goodbye!
歡迎您下次再來,再見!
7.good-bye and good luck!
再見,祝您好運!
8.Have a nice trip.
一路平安!
九、電話訂餐用語
1.What time would you like it?
請問什麼時候光臨呢?
2.For what time?您要訂幾點的位子呢?
3.May I have your name and telephone number?
能告訴我您的姓名和電話嗎?
4.How many people in your party, please?
您一行有多少人呢?
5.We will hold the table for20minutes.
我們為您保留桌子20分鍾。
6.Who is the reservation for?
請問是為誰預訂的?
7.Is there any special requirement?
請問有什麼特殊要求嗎?
8.Here aren’t any table left for6:00tonight.
今晚6點的位子全部預訂完畢。
9.I’ll call you when there is a free table for tomorrow evening at6:00.
明晚6點如有位子我們會盡快通知您。
10.Thank you for calling us.
感謝您的來電!
十、點菜服務用語
1.Sit down, please.Here is the menu.
請坐,給您菜單,先生。
2.Are you ready to order?/May I take your order?
可以為您點餐了嗎?
3.What would you like to start?
請問先給您上些什麼?
4.May I suggest…?It is very tasty.
我可以推薦……嗎?它非常好。
5.Would you like to try…? I’m sure you’ll like it.