我不要勺子,請拿給我一把餐叉,謝謝。

15. This is not what I ordered.

這不是我點的食物。

16. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

你能告訴我這道菜是怎麼做的嗎?

17. What kind of chee is this?

這是什麼口味的芝士?

18. I have some fruit instead of the desrt?

可不可以不要甜點改要水果?

19. I’ve finished. Where I pay for my meal?

我吃完了,在哪裏結賬?

20. We like to pay parately.

我們想要分開算賬。

句型運用

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a rervation?

服務生:晚上好。您預定座位了嗎?

Tom: No, we don’t.

湯姆:沒有。

Waiter: Hoeople are you together?

服務生:你們一共幾位?

Tom: Just two persons.

湯姆:隻有兩位。

Waiter: Would you like to sit in smoking , non-smoking or whatever es open first?

服務生:你們要抽煙區還是非抽煙區,或是有空位就行?

Tom: We prefer non-smoking .

湯姆:我們要非抽煙區。

Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment?

服務生:十分抱歉,現在在非抽煙區還暫時沒有座位。您能稍等一會兒嗎?

Tom: How long a wait do you think there’ll be?

湯姆:我們要等多長時間?

Waiter: About ten minutes, I think.

服務生:大約十分鍾,我想。

Tom: OK, we will wait a while.

湯姆:好吧,那我們就等一會兒。

(Ten minutes later)

Waiter: I’m sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking . Plea follow me.

服務生:非常抱歉讓你們等了這麼久。現在在非抽煙區有空位了。請跟我來。

Tom: Thank you.

湯姆:謝謝。

Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to order now?

我不要勺子,請拿給我一把餐叉,謝謝。

15. This is not what I ordered.

這不是我點的食物。

16. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

你能告訴我這道菜是怎麼做的嗎?

17. What kind of chee is this?