如果你方便的話,最好稍微晚一點。

18. Something urgent has happened. I won’t be able to make it tomorrow.

有一些緊急事情發生,我想把預約推遲到明天。

19. I’m afraid I won’t be able to keep my appoi with you on Friday.

恐怕周五的預約我們不能如期進行了。

20. Could we ge our appoio Monday?

我們下周一的預約能否改期?

句型運用

A: Is Mr. Smith in, plea?

請問史密斯先生在嗎?

B: Speaking.

是我,請講。

A: This is ing from Beijing.

我是王萍,來自北京。

B: Oh, Miss Wang, how are you?

哦,王小姐您好。

A: Fihanks. Our manager Mr. Li, wants me to let you know he’s free Friday. He is expeg you at ten o’clo the m in his office.

謝謝,我們的經理李先生想要我告訴您,他下周五有時間,他希望上午十點在他的辦公室見您。

B: 10:00 a.m. Friday. Fine, I’ll be there.

周五上午十點。好的,我會去。

A: We’ll be expeg you then.

我們將恭候您的光臨。

B: Thank you for your calling.

謝謝你的來電。

A: You’re wele. Good-bye.

你太客氣了,再見。

B: Good-bye.

再見。

Mark: Hello, Mark Lin speaking. What I do for you?

馬克:您好,我是馬克·林,有什麼能幫您的?

Ms. Jenkins: Hello, Mr. Lin, this is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford aurning your call. I’m sorry you misd me when you called my office this m. My cretary said you called ing our meetiuesday?

詹金斯女士:您好,林先生,我是詹妮·詹金斯,這是來自布拉德福給您的回電。很抱歉今天上午您給我打電話的時候我不在。我的秘書告訴我你來電是關於下周二我們的會議是嗎?

如果你方便的話,最好稍微晚一點。

18. Something urgent has happened. I won’t be able to make it tomorrow.

有一些緊急事情發生,我想把預約推遲到明天。