Pasnger: Where is the gate 56?

乘客:56號登機口在哪兒?

Receptionist: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should tur. Follow the sign and you will find.

接待員:在樓上,你上樓然後左轉,跟著指示牌走就能找到了。

Pashank you. Could I ask another question?

乘客:謝謝。我能再問個問題嗎?

Receptionist: Yes, you .

接待員:可以。

Pasnger: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?

乘客:你知道,這個天氣不是很好,飛機有可能延遲嗎?

Receptionist: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.

接待員:對不起,我不清楚,目前我還沒有接到任何通知。

Pasnger: I catch the time. I have an importaing in Chicago.

乘客:我得趕時間,我在芝加哥有一個很重要的會議要開。

Receptionist: Don’t worry. It will be fine.

接待員:別擔心,會順利的。

Airport Security: Plea put all carry-one luggage in a basket and then place it on the veyor. Step right this way.

機場安檢員:請把所有的隨身行李放到一個筐裏,然後把筐放在傳送帶上。請你到這邊來。

Pasnger: Should I take off my jacket too?

乘客:我要脫掉我的夾克嗎?

Airport Security: Yes. And would you mind opening your lap top?

機場安檢員:是的。你介意打開你的手提電腦嗎?

Pasnger: No. not at all. There you go.

乘客:沒關係。給你。

Airport Security: Thank you. Plea take off your shoes too.

機場安檢員:謝謝。請脫掉鞋子。

Pasnger: Okay.

乘客:好的。

Airport Security: Thank you.

Pasnger: Where is the gate 56?

乘客:56號登機口在哪兒?

Receptionist: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should tur. Follow the sign and you will find.

接待員:在樓上,你上樓然後左轉,跟著指示牌走就能找到了。