我的弟弟是個網遊迷,最近經常逃課玩神鬼傳奇。
12. Someohink it’s a form to relea.
有人說這是釋放壓力的一種方式。
13. There is not a good way to treat this kind of addi.
現在對於治療這種網癮真沒有什麼好辦法。
14. Do you play that game?
你玩那個遊戲嗎?
15. Most of the players don’t know the truth. All of them are addicted to this game.
大部分的玩家都不知道真相,他們都沉迷在這個遊戲當中。
16. Whoa, your terstrike looks terrible. What graphics card are you using?
哇,你的CS怎麼看著這麼恐怖啊,你用的什麼顯卡?
17. I like role playing games the best becau they usually have the best stories.
我喜歡角色扮演類的遊戲,因為它們大都有最好的故事情節。
18. Damn it, I got killed. Wait until I respawn before you go attack the boss again.
該死,我又被殺了。等我複活的時候你再去打那個boss。
19. Why do I always get stuck with the newbie on my team?
我為什麼總被隊裏的菜鳥騙呢?
20. It took forever, but I finally dinged level 60!
我花了那麼長時間,終於升到60級了。
句型運用
A: What are you doing?
你正在做什麼?
B: I’m playing web game. Do you hear the farming game oer?
我在玩網遊。你聽說過在網上種東西嗎?
A: Yes, I have heard it. Some people grow the vegetable and fruit over the I.
有啊,我聽過了。一些人在因特網上種蔬菜和水果。
B: Do you play that game?
你玩那個遊戲嗎?
A: No, it’s a game that you must spend a lot of time in the farm and always worry that other people will steal your things.
沒有,這個遊戲你必須花掉大量的時間在農場上,然後總是擔心別人會來偷你的東西。
我的弟弟是個網遊迷,最近經常逃課玩神鬼傳奇。
12. Someohink it’s a form to relea.