7.Useful Sentence Patterns(2 / 3)

(4)After iion of the shipment,we found that it was 8 boxes short.經過檢查,發現短供了8箱貨物。

(5)We very mubsp;regret to point out that a she in weight of 500 pounds was notibsp;when the food arrived.非常遺憾地指出,食品到貨後,發現短缺500磅重的貨物。

(6)Plea take up the matter immediately and nd us the goods to meet the she as soon as possible.請抓緊處理此事,並盡快補發短供的貨物。

plaints about Delay

(1)We have to inform you that the mobile phone units we ordered from you last month have not arrived here,nor we heard anything from you ing the sig.我們必須通知你方,上個月從你方訂購的手機仍未到貨,也沒有收到你方有關該批貨物的任何信息。

(2)This delay will surely bsp;us a loss of business,so we must have the goods by the end of September.該延期肯定會造成我方生意上的損失,因此9月底前,我們必須要拿到這些貨物。

(3)The goods we ordered from you on July 4 have not been received.我方7月4日從你方所訂購的貨物仍未收到。

(4)We have lost siderable business on at of your delay in shipment.因為你方的延期交貨,我方已經損失了大量的生意。

(5)The demand for the goods is asonal,we,therefore,urge you to do everything possible to hasten the dispatch.這批貨屬於季節性的貨物,因此,我方敦促你方盡一切努力盡快發貨。

(6)As our ts are pressing us for prompt shipment,we must accly insist on your nding them by air.由於我們的客戶催促我方迅速交貨,因此我方必須堅持要你方空運。

(7)If you ot deliver the goods within ten days,we’ll relutly turn this matter to our attorney.如果你方在10天之內仍不能交貨,我方隻好將此事交由我方的律師處理。

(8)Unless your sig reaches us no later than July 4,we will bsp;our order.我方必須在7月4日之前收到貨物,否則我方將取消訂單。

plaints about Poor Pag

(1)We regret to inform you that the goods were badly damaged,bebsp;the pag inside the bsp;was too loo(insuffit).我們非常遺憾地通知你方,由於箱內貨物裝填太鬆散(不充分),致使貨物嚴重受損。