7.Uful Sentenbsp;Patterns
(1)If you nd us your registration form and registration fees within two weeks,it is still possible for you to get one booth. 如果您遞交注冊表並在兩周內繳納注冊費,還是有可能租到一個攤位的。
(2)Are you looking for a standard package booth or non-standard package booth?您想尋找標準包價攤位還是非標準包價攤位呢?
(3)All ter booths are booked up.We have only er booths left. 所有的中心區攤位都訂完了,我們隻剩一些角落攤位。
(4)We’ll nd you a layout of the exhibition hall,and mark the available booth on it.我們會給您發一份展廳的布局圖,並把可預訂的攤位標出來。
(5)I’m sorry,but we are all fully booked for tho days as it is the peak ason.很抱歉,因為是旺季,那段時間的會議室都被訂光了。
(6)cellation will only be accepted in writing before the stipulated deadline.取消展位必須於截止日期前以書麵形式提出。
(7)All celled orders will be subjebsp;to a 30% cellation charge. 所取消的申請需繳付30%作取消手續費用。
(8)A written notification by the exhibitor is demanded for cellation of exhibition space.參展企業若取消參展或削減展出麵積,應以書麵形式通知。
(9)Only cellation and refund requests made in writing will be accepted. 取消參展與申請退款必須以書麵形式提出。
(10)All refunds will be procesd after the eventbrexhibition. 所有退款需在本次活動br展覽結束之後方能辦理。
(11)If you need more audiovisual equipment,you may order from our event’s audiovisual vendor. 如果您還需要更多的視聽設備,可以從我們的活動視頻服務商那裏預訂。