Michael Jackson 邁克爾·傑克遜(3 / 3)

當音響中傳來邁克爾·傑克遜的歌曲時,等待的人群中有人跳起舞來。

Michael Ja’s family is preparing to ihe singer in a Southern California mausoleum today.

邁克爾·傑克遜的家人準備今天在南加利福尼亞陵園安葬這位歌星。

I think that Michael Ja will go down in history as one of reatest eainers.

我認為邁克爾·傑克遜將會作為最偉大的表演藝術家被載入史冊。

A lawyer of Michael Ja’s personal doctor says police have twisted his t’s at of the singer’s last hours.

邁克爾·傑克遜私人醫生的一位律師聲稱警方曲解了醫生關於傑克遜最後時刻的證詞。

Michael Ja was the world’s greatest eainer but more than he was great humanitarian and a great, humble individual.

邁克爾·傑克遜是世界上最偉大的藝人,但他更是一位非常博愛,非常謙遜的人。

Crowds gathered in New York’s Times Square and a groa up when a s flashed the grim news MICHAEL JA had died.

人群聚集在紐約時代廣場。當屏幕上閃現出邁克爾·傑克遜已經去世的冷酷消息時,人群響起一片歎息聲。

A fiercely protective father, Michael Ja rarely brought his brood out into public, c their faces in veils and masks to protect their identity.

傑克遜對孩子的保護甚為苛刻,很少帶他們去公共場所,即便去也會讓孩子戴上麵紗或麵具,不露出容貌。

Michael Ja is greeting thousands of troops at a U. S. army ba.

邁克爾·傑克遜在一座美軍基地問候了數千士兵。

It is hidden inside an ordinary digital tape of Michael Ja’s Thriller.

它隱藏在一盤邁克爾·傑克遜的《戰栗者》數字帶裏。

Singer Michael Ja month will receive a posthumous Grammy for lifetime achievement, along with six other artists, anizers of the musidustry’s top awards said.

音樂界最高獎項格萊美獎主辦方宣布,將於下月向已故歌星邁克爾·傑克遜以及另外六名藝人頒發終身成就獎。

Michael Ja suffered from vere bouts of insomnia.

邁克爾·傑克遜深受嚴重發作的失眠症的折磨。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Mike: I ’t believe Michael Ja has died.

麥克:我不敢相信邁克爾·傑克遜居然死了。

Daisy: Me too, he is my super star.

黛西:我也是,他是我的超級偶像。

Mike: Everytime I heard his song, I feel like he is still alive.

麥克:每次聽到他的歌我覺得他仍然活著。

Daisy: What song of him do you like most?

黛西:你最喜歡他的什麼歌?

Mike: I think is you are not alone.

麥克:我想是《你並不孤獨》。

Daisy: That’s really a beautiful song.

黛西:那確實是一首優美的歌。

Mike: Everytime I heard it, I feel so peaceful.

麥克:每當我聽到這首歌,我都會感到很平靜。

Daisy: I prefer his fast song like beat it.

黛西:我更喜歡他的快歌像《敲打它》。

Mike: I once saw you dao it.

麥克:我有一次看到你跳這首歌。

Daisy: I’m learning Michael’s daely.

黛西:我最近在學邁克爾的舞蹈。

Mike: Wow, his dances are really hard.

麥克:哇,他的舞蹈很難啊。

Daisy: Yes, I learn it every weekend.

黛西:是啊,我每周六都去學。

Mike: Is your teacher very good?

麥克:你的老師好嗎?

Daisy: Of cour, my teacher has imitated Ja’s dances for ten years.

黛西:當然,我的老師模仿傑克遜的舞有十年了。

Mike: I e you practietime?

麥克:我哪天可以去看你練習嗎?

Daisy: I’ll take you this weekend.

黛西:我這周末帶你去吧。

Mike: Wonderful.

麥克:太好了。