Happiness Index 幸福感指數(3 / 3)

在中國,深圳、北京、上海這些經濟最發達城市中的中產家庭幸福指數最低。

They have “Fake Happiness”.

他們擁有的隻是“偽幸福”。

“My burden is heavy; my shoulders are painful. I wander in the crowd for the sake of saving face. My desires are many while my salary is little. Will I live in su ordinary way till death? My life has been just so-so.” The Taiwan singer Zheng Zhihua’s song express the ambitions, depression and ay of the middle class.

“我的包袱很重我的肩膀很痛。我扛著麵子流浪在人群之中。我的欲望很多我的薪水很少。是不是就這樣平凡到老?我的日子一直是不壞不好。”台灣歌手鄭智化的歌唱出了中產階級的野心、沮喪和焦慮。

A “happiness index” introduced by Britain will be ud to gauge its population’s psychological and enviroal wellbeing.

英國把“幸福指數”用以評估國民的心理健康狀況和對環境的滿意度。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Anna: You look tired.

安娜:你看起來很累呢。

Lucy: Yes, very.

露西:是的,非常累。

Anna: What’s wrong with you?

安娜:你是怎麼了?

Lucy: My brot married yesterday.

露西:我哥哥昨天結婚了。

Anna: gratulations.

安娜:恭喜啊。

Lucy: Thanks you. But I found that getting married is a trouble!

露西:謝謝,但是我發現結婚真是個麻煩。

Anna: Oh? Why?

安娜:哦?為什麼?

Lucy: It costs too much money, and it needs a lot of energy.

露西:這花了很多錢,而且還需要大量的精力。

Anna: That’s right, but marriage bring a great deal of happiness.

安娜:那倒是,但是婚姻能帶來很多很多的幸福啊。

Lucy: I agree, but I don’t want to spend too much time and money on this, if not it Will diminish happiness.

露西:我同意,但是我不想要花很多時間和金錢在這上麵,否則會減少幸福感。

Anna: Right, then, would you say you are very happy?

安娜:沒錯,那麼,你覺得現在的生活幸福嗎?

Luot bad, but too thin, life ems no color.

露西:還好吧,隻是太平淡了,沒有色彩。

Anna: why many people often says that plain and simple are real happiness?

安娜:為什麼那麼多人說平平淡淡才是真?

Lucy: Beobody had tired of drinking plain water. I think I e where yoing.

露西:因為沒有人因水的平淡而厭倦飲水,我想我明白你的意思了。

Anna: Do you have heard of the third level of happiness?

安娜:你聽說過快樂的第三個層次嗎?

Lucy: Of cour, this is my ultimate goal in life, you want to listen?

露西:當然,這是我的終極人生目標,要聽嗎?

Lucy: I urgently want to know.

安娜:迫切想要,洗耳恭聽。

Lucy: In fact, it’s a very simple word: unditional happiness.

露西:其實,很簡單的一句話:無條件的快樂。

Lucy: I o think it carefully. That’s so deep.

安娜:我要好好想想了,太深奧了。

Lucy: It’s not so deep as you think. You need just to e the world with joyful eyes.

露西:其實沒你想的那麼深奧了。你隻需要用喜悅的眼睛去看待這個世界就可以了。