喬因銷售的新車比世界上任何人都要多而聞名於世!
Joe spent many of his nights sleeping in railroad boxcars.
很多個夜晚,喬是睡在了鐵路貨車車廂裏。
During his fifteen year lling career, Joe sold 13,001 new cars and trucks.
在他十五年的銷售生涯中,喬售出13001輛新車和卡車。
Most of Joe’s time is now spent writing books, and prentiures and sales rallies
現在喬的大部分時間花在寫書、演講和銷售集會上。
Joe recalls a very important decision he made.
喬回憶起他所作出的一個重要決定。
That’s Joe’s two most precious posssions.
那是對喬來說最重要的兩個物品。
Let’s Talk!
開始交流吧!
Mike: How’s your mobile phone business lately?
麥克:你的手機生意最近怎麼樣?
Daisy: Not very good, I only ll two mobile phohis month.
黛西:不是很好,我這個月隻賣了兩個手機。
Mike: How many did you ll last month?
麥克:你上個月賣了多少?
Daisy: Also only three.
黛西:也隻有三個。
Mike: Maybe there is something wrong with your llihod.
麥克:也許你的銷售方法有點問題。
Daisy: Probably, the ers watch a lot and do not buy.
黛西:很有可能吧,顧客看的多買得少。
Mike: I’d like to reend a book to you about sale.
麥克:我向你推薦一本關於銷售的書吧。
Daisy: Great, what book?
黛西:太好了,什麼書?
Mike: Let me e, yes, this o’s written by Joe Girard.
麥克:我看看,對,這本。是喬·吉拉德寫的。
Daisy: Who is Joe Girard?
黛西:誰是喬·吉拉德?
Mike: You didn’t know Joe Girard! And you are a salesman!
麥克:作為一個銷售,你居然不知道喬吉拉德。
Daisy: I don’t know many famous people.
黛西:我知道的名人並不多。
Mike: Joe Girard is the greatest salesman in history.
麥克:喬·吉拉德是曆史上最偉大的推銷員。
Daisy: Really, how many did he ll?
黛西:真的嗎,他能賣出多少?
Mike: He sold six cars each day on average.
麥克:他平均每天賣出六輛車。
Daisy: OMG, that’s incredible!
黛西:天啊,太難以置信了!
Mike: So I think this book must be helpful to you.
麥克:所以我相信這本書對你一定有用。
Daisy: Thank you, I will read it immediately.
黛西:謝謝,我要立刻開始看。