Face-Lifting 整容風(3 / 3)

英國《每日郵報》去年12月14日報道,英國劍橋郡46歲的女子莎拉伯格,自從1986年第一次做鼻子整容手術後,竟對整容上了癮。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Jack: Oh, Andy Lau!

傑克:噢,劉德華!

Ken: Are you his fan?

肯:你是他的歌迷嗎?

Jack: Well, I just like his no. I wish I had a Roman no.

傑克:我隻是喜歡他的鼻子。我希望我有一個鷹鉤鼻。

Ken: But your no looks fine.

肯:不過你的鼻子看起來挺好的啊.

Jack: It does not. It’s huge, like a pear.

傑克:才不呢。我的鼻子很大,像個梨子似的。

Ken: Why don’t you have a etic surgery?

肯:為什麼不做整容手術呢?

Jack: But if the surgery failed, I would have a no just like MJ. That’s terrible.

傑克:但是如果手術失敗了,我的鼻子就會跟邁克爾·傑克遜的一樣。太可怕了。

Ken: Don’t worry; just has the surgery at a hospital which bears high reputation. You’ll have a very natural Roman no then.

肯:不要擔心,找一間聲譽好的醫院做手術就沒問題了。到時你就會有一個很自然的鷹鉤鼻。

Jack: Really?

傑克:真的?

Ken: Yeah. There’s an Ameri woman who has had 47 orthopedics.

肯:是的。有一位美國婦女做了47次整形手術。

Jack: 47 orthopedics? She’s crazy.

傑克:47次整形手術?她太瘋狂了。

Ken: The orthopedics was very successful, and her face looks just like a natural one.

肯:手術很成功,她的臉看起來很自然。

Jack: But what would other people think? Not everyone accept face-lifting.

傑克:但別人會怎麼認為?並不是所有人都能夠接受整容。

Ken: Be open-minded! Don’t care about what other people think.

肯:思想開放點吧,不要管別人怎麼認為。

Jack: Yes, you’re right.

傑克:嗯,你說的對。