Show Yourself 穿出個性(3 / 3)

常常活躍於各種公開場合的和好交際的人,重視自己在公眾心目中的形象,懂得或擅長用穿著方式來彰顯自己的個性,表明自己的態度。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Harry: Tom, you pare the people in the new era and the past ages?

哈利:湯姆,你把生活在新時代和舊時代的人做個對比吧。

Tom: People, living in different ages, often have different ideas in the same thing.

湯姆:生活在不同時代的人,對相同的事物常會有不同的看法。

Harry: you give us examples?

哈利:能給我們舉例說明下嗎?

Tom: The past ages people loved the old songs while the neeople love the pop songs. People in the old ages were forehanded but noeople make merry while they .

湯姆:舊時代的人喜歡聽古老的歌曲,而新時代的人喜歡聽流行的歌曲。舊時代的人很節約,新時代的人很懂得享受。

Harry: Well, go on.

哈利:嗯,繼續說。

Tom: In the old days, people were fogeyish, while the neeople are very fashionable. We know this from their clothes.

湯姆:舊時代的人思想比較守舊,新時代的人很前衛。這點從他們的穿著就可以看出來。

Harry: In my point of view, the dressing style is not only related with time, but also influenced by people’s personality.

哈利:我認為穿衣的風格不僅和年代有關,還受到人的個性影響。

Tom: Tell iail.

湯姆:具體說說。

Harry: The dressing style reflects orait and thought. Tho who prefer the cold-color clothes always turn out a rene, indifferent aation-addicted personality, while tho who prefer warm-color clothes always full of energy, active, emotional, passionate and impatient.

哈利:著裝風格反映了一個人的性格和思想。偏愛冷色調服飾的消費者通常表現出安詳、冷漠和好沉思冥想的個性,而喜歡暖色調的人一般精神飽滿,天性活潑好動,富於情感,熱情而急躁。

Tom: It ems that you’re an active and eic person.

湯姆:看來你是一個活潑、精力充沛的人。

Harry: In addition, many people wish to attract more attention from others by their unique clothes, especially tho who lead the fashion.

哈利:此外,很多人都希望自己的穿著打扮與眾不同,吸引更多人的關注,尤其是那些走在時尚前沿的潮人。

Tom: It is reproachless to advocate personality, but I really ’t accept some dressing styles.

湯姆:提倡個性固然沒有錯,但是有些人的穿衣風格我實在不能接受。

Harry: Indeed. Besides, tho people are being more along with the gradual opening up of mind.

哈利:的確是這樣。而且隨著人們的思想逐漸開放,這種人越來越多。

Tom: This is a subversion of traditional aesthetic standard.

湯姆:這對於傳統的審美觀也是一種顛覆。