Go ahead! Don\u0027t look at your feet!
【前進!不要看著腳下!】
Stare at me, come to me, I\u0027m waiting for you to hold my hand
【凝視著我,來到我身邊,我在等你握住我的手】
Although the past can no longer bother you
【盡管過去已然不能再困擾你】
Although the pain will always accompany you
【盡管苦痛會一直伴隨你】
Don\u0027t be afraid, I will always protect you
【不要害怕,我會一直一直保護你】
Go do those happy things and give me your back
【去做那些開心快樂的事,把後背交給我】
Don\u0027t try to escape, though those are bloody truth
【不要試圖逃避,盡管那些都是血淋淋的真實】
There is no denying that I know you better than anyone else
【不可否認我就是比任何人都懂你】
I care about your pain and joy, all kinds of actions
【我關心你的痛苦和快樂,各種各樣的行動】
There is no denying that I know you better than anyone else
【不可否認我就是比任何人都懂你】
Don\u0027t try to escape my eyes with those little actions that hide pain and lie
【不要試圖用那些隱藏痛苦和謊言的小動作來逃避我的眼睛】
This time, please make a decision for yourself
【這次,請你自己做決定】
How tired it should be to live under pressure
【在壓力下生活該有多累啊】
Go ahead! Ignore the eyes of others
【前進!忽略掉他人的眼光】
Stare at me, come to me, You finally took my hand
【凝視著我,來到我身邊,你終於握住了我的手】
Although the journey is too cumbersome and complicated
【雖然這場旅途的過程太過繁瑣和複雜】
But I\u0027m really glad that you chose me between the world and yourself
【但我真的很高興你在這個世界和你自己之間選擇了我】
Embracing the light and leaning against the darkness, this time we are happier than ever
【擁抱光明,倚靠黑暗,這一次我們比以往任何時候都更快樂】
Go ahead! Ignore the eyes of others
【前進!忽略掉他人的眼光】
Prove yourself to others!We just need to be proud of ourselves!
【向他人證明自己!我們隻需要為自己感到驕傲就好!】
Please always believe in yourself!This time can defeat fate!
【請時刻相信自己!這次可以擊潰命運!】
Let\u0027s win this game together!
【讓我們一起來贏得這場遊戲!】
Let\u0027s finish the revenge of fate together!
【讓我們一起完成對命運的複仇!】
Although it may die?
【盡管它可能會死?】