第四十五章 飄,粉雪漫天落(1 / 2)

算了算時間,徐品匆似乎離開得太久了。

我傻乎乎地等啊等啊等啊,可甜品還是沒有到。就在此時,餐廳裏的鋼琴聲突然改變了,我豎起耳朵仔細一聽,這首曲子似乎是Asher Book的《Try》。記得在電影《名揚四海》中,男主角坐在鋼琴前,用他的真心為女主角彈奏著這首意義深遠的曲子,也同時向她訴說著無盡的愛意,當時的場景令我印象深刻,身為一個姑娘家,自然也對這樣的表白感到憧憬萬分。

想到這裏,我忍不住好奇地向前台張望,卻驚訝地看到徐品匆正端坐於鋼琴前,他那修長的手指在每一個琴鍵上來回跳躍著,歌聲也隨之響起:

“If I walk, would you run(我的靠近,會讓你卻步嗎?)”

“If I stop, would you come(我的止步,會讓你走近我嗎?)”

“If I say you're the one, would you believe me(如果我說你就是我的她,你會相信嗎?)”

“If I ask you to stay, would you show me the way(如果我請你留下,你願意指引我嗎?)”

“Tell me what to say, so you don't leave me(告訴我,到底該說些什麼,才能把你留下?)”

“The world is catching up to you(世界牽絆了你的腳步)”

“While you're running away to chase your dream(而你狂奔著追逐你的夢想)”

“It's time for us to make a move cause we are asking one another to change(是我們該邁出腳步的時候了,請爭取這一次改變的機會)”

“And maybe I'm not ready, but I'll try for your love(即使我還沒有準備好,但我要爭取你的愛)”

“I can hide up above(我可以假裝不在乎)”

“I will try for your love(我要爭取你的愛)”

“We've been hiding enough(我們已經躲藏太久)”

“If I sing you a song, would you sing along?(如果我為你唱歌,你會跟著唱嗎?)”

“Or wait till I'm gone, oh how we push and pull(如果一直等到我離開,我們將會怎麼分離?)”

“If I give you my heart, would you just play the part?(如果我把心交給你,你也會一樣付出嗎?)”

“Or tell me it's the start of something beautiful(還是會告訴我這是一個美好的開始?)”

“Am I catching up to you(我將一直追隨你)”

“While you're running away to chase your dreams(當你狂奔著追逐你的夢想時)”

“It's time for us to face the truth, cause we are coming to each other to change(是我們該麵對現實的時候了,請爭取這一次改變的機會)”