u looked like yet.
我原本不知道妳的姓名,甚至妳的長相
Oh I could have stayed at home and gone to bed.
其實我原本可能是待在家裏,上床睡覺
I could have gone to see a film instead.
或跑去看個電影什麼的。
You might have changed your mind and seen your friends
而妳則或許是跑去見妳的朋友。
Life could have been very different then but something changed.
若是如此,那麼人生就會很不一樣了。但現在,某些事已經改變。
Do you belive that there''s someone up above?
妳相信在天上有個人嗎?
Does he have a timetable directing acts of love?
難道,衪有個時間表,在主導著愛情?!
Why did I write this song on that day?
為何我會在那天寫下這首歌呢?
Why did you touch my hand and softly say.
為何妳會觸碰著我的手,溫柔對我說:
Stop asking questions that dont''t matter anyway.
別再問了,這些都不重要。
Just give us a kiss to celebrate here today something changed.
給我們彼此一個吻,為慶祝今天,某些事已經改變。
When we woke up that morning we had no ay of konwing
在我們相遇的那天早晨,當我們起床時,並沒特別想過
That in a matter of hours we''d change the way we were going.
關鍵時刻,若我們改變我們原本要前往的方向
Where would I be now if we''d never met.
假如我們因此而錯過了,此刻的我,又將會在哪裏呢?
Would I be singing this song to someone else instead I dunno
我有沒有可能,是對另一個人,唱著這首歌呢?我不知道。
But like you said something changed.
但就像妳說的,某些事已經改變。
為這首心愛的歌,寫下這故事。歌頌愛的偉大,也驚疑愛的可怕。一切彷佛命中注定,是啊,妳也有過這經驗吧?正翻書的朋友。愛情奧秘,當我們發現了某人,在愛上他的瞬間,妳想故作鎮定,但其實慌張心悸。在難言傳的奧秘中,妳感覺到,啊,某些事已經改變了。而妳,再沒辦法回到前一秒的妳。那個人,將妳的心綁架,而且,不用負責,因為他可能還不知道。有人,已經因為他而不一樣了。