第1段(1 / 3)

工作英文郵件用語

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...

我寫信時要確認/詢問/通知你。。。

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於第二季度營銷活動的決定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

關於我們今天在電話中的談話。。。

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

先前在10月5日所寫的信。。。

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

如我先前所提及關於。。。

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我們上次在電話中的討論。。。

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我們在上次會議中的決定。。。

9. as you requested/per your requirement...

按照你的要求。。。

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回答你在4月1日寫的信,我們決定。。。

11.This is in resp*****e to your e-mail today.

這是針對你今天早上來信的回複。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答複你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到你關於這個主題的留言。我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

請被告知。。。

16. Please note that...

請注意。。。