第1段(2 / 3)

17. We would like to inform you that...

我們想要通知你。。。

18. I am convinced that...

我確信。。。

19. We agree with you on...

我們同意你在。。。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

從2008年10月4日開始生效。。。

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

請確保個人信息不會外泄且隻供內部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高興地告訴你。。。

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我們很高興得知。。。

25. We wish to notify you that...

我們希望通知你。。。

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您關於。。。

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我對這份提桉沒意見。

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我很高興地告訴你,你已經被同意參加2008年11月22-24日的研討會。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我們很抱歉地通知你。。。

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我們的新係統有些問題。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由於情況超出我們所能控製。。。

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about...

我覺得不太樂觀關於。。。

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我們很難接受。。。

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

很不幸地,我必須這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。