** by the end of June?
請您在6月份前答複我上述問題好嗎?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答複?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
如果你希望,我們很樂意。。。
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方。
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
對於這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡。
56.If you want additional recommendati***** on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果關於此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會嚐試看看是否可能。
57. I’m just writing to remind you of...
我隻是寫信來提醒您。。。
58. May we remind you that...?
我們想要提醒您。。。
59. I am enclosing...
我附上。。。
60. Please find enclosed...
請查閱附件。。。
61. Attached hereto...
附件是關於。。。
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上關於某某的最新資料…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。
64. If you have any further questi*****, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.
希望我的說明是有幫助的。
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
請隨時跟我聯絡,我會持續地提供全程支援。
67. Please let me know if this is suitable.