莉莉:雖然我知道在這種情形下我總是很緊張,但我沒有意識到會這麼難。

Joey: It doesn’t matter. Fet it.

喬伊:沒關係,忘了它吧。

Lily: I don’t think I performed well.

莉莉:我認為我表現得不好。

Joey: Oh! That’s better than I did.

喬伊:哦!你比我當時表現得好。

Lily: you tell me how to improve mylf?

莉莉:你能告訴我如何提高嗎?

Joey: There’s no cret at all. The only thing for you to do is to practice more. You will succeed.

喬伊:這個沒有秘訣,你唯一要做的就是多練,你會成功的。

Lily: Thank you for your encement.

莉莉:謝謝你給我的鼓勵。

Joey: It’s a pleasure. e on. I’m on your side.

喬伊:不用客氣,加油,我支持你。

知識鏈接——幾句常用安慰話的區別

Don’t worry. 別擔心。側重勸告對方別擔憂。如:

Is my illness rious? 我的病嚴重嗎?

Don’t worry. You’ll be well soon. 別擔心,你很快就會好的。

Don’t be afraid. 別擔心。側重勸告對方別擔心。如:

Will the exam be very difficult? 考試會很難嗎?

Don’t be afraid. 別擔心。

It’ll be OKbrall right. 行,沒問題。是為了使對方放心。如:

Will my plan work? 我的計劃會起作用嗎?

It’ll be OKbrall right. 沒問題。

It’s all right. 沒問題。側重於請對方寬心。如:

Will you help me with my English? 你會幫助我學英語嗎?

It’s all right. 沒問題。

Well done! 幹得不錯!主要用來肯定、鼓勵對方工作。如:

Is my work OK? 我的工作還行嗎?

Well done. 幹得不錯。

You do it! 你肯定行!用來肯定對方能力。如:

I wonder whether I finish the task in time. 我不知道是否能及時完成這項任務。

You do it! 你肯定行!

e on! 別灰心。主要用來勸告對方別灰心。如:

I’m afraid I ’t succeed. 恐怕我難以成功。

e on! 別灰心。

莉莉:雖然我知道在這種情形下我總是很緊張,但我沒有意識到會這麼難。

Joey: It doesn’t matter. Fet it.