Receipt Friends by Wine 以酒會友(3 / 3)

本文通過酒包裝藝術設計範例教學實踐解析,闡述了中國傳統文化與酒包裝藝術設計有機結合的可行性創作思路。

Talk freely about the Saying “No without Wine”.On Wine Culture Embodied into e National .

漫話“無酒不成俗”──談酒文化對中華民族習俗的滲透。

Being one part of the liquor culture, liquor tainer permeates through every aspect of the society and influehe life of people in different stratum.

酒容器是酒文化的一部分,它的內涵滲透社會的方方麵麵,影響著各個階層人們的生活。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Akon: Hey, Ram. Would you like some drinks?

阿肯:嘿,湯姆,去喝兩杯?

Ram: OK. Shall we go to a bar?

拉姆:好啊,找個酒吧?

Akon: Good idea. I like hanging out in bars at night.

阿肯:好主意。我喜歡晚上逛酒吧。

Ram: Why?

拉姆:為什麼呀?

Akon: For killing time and making new friends.

阿肯:打發時間,還能認識新朋友。

Ram: Don’t you think it’s too noisy here? The rock music! I hardly bear it.

拉姆:你不覺得這裏太吵了嗎?那些搖滾樂!我受不了了。

Akon: Calm down! My little guy! You’ll get ud to that after you e here veral times.

阿肯:安靜下來!小夥子!你多來幾次就習慣了。

Ram: Well, I’ll try. Then what would you like to drink? It’s on me.

拉姆:好吧,我試試。你想喝什麼?我來請。

Akon: Thanks.

阿肯:謝謝。

Ram: Do you want domestiported beer?

拉姆:你是要國產的還是進口的啤酒?

Akon: Heineken, plea.

阿肯:喜力。

Ram: Make it two.

拉姆:給我兩杯。

Akon: You know, I prefer to craft beer. Maybe some other day, I make one for you.

阿肯:你知道嗎,我更喜歡手工釀造的啤酒,也許改天我可以為你釀一杯。

Ram: Oh, really? That would be great!

拉姆:真的嗎?太好了。

Akon: Hey, look at the guy over there.

阿肯:看看在那邊的人。

Ram: Oh, he is an expert in making wine.

拉姆:他是個釀酒高手。

Akon: What’s his name? Maybe we could buy him a drink.

阿肯:他叫什麼名字?也許我們可以請他喝一杯。