作為20幾歲的女孩子,我遇到很多適婚年齡的女孩子和他們的父母都是相當理性的。
My parents said, since housing is so expe would be unreasoo demand youo buy a flat before marriage.
我的父母就說,現在房子那麼貴,叫男方在婚前就買好房子是很過分的。
Having a flat is good, but without a flat, both sides could solve it gradually.
有房子的很好,沒房子兩家一起盡力買。
My parents also said, the character of the man is more important thaher he has money or not.
我的父母還說,男方的性格是比他有沒有錢更加重要的。
Therefore, there are still many reasonable women around; tho demanding hous, cars or diams are rare.
所以,還是有很多理性的女人的,那些要求房子、車子、鑽戒的女人還是少的。
Of cour, it’s another matter if you are after tho material girls.
當然,如果你是追求物質的女孩那就另當別論了。
heless, isn’t naked marriage a bit too much? I think it’s safer to live parately instead.
但是,不管怎麼說,裸婚還是有點過分的。我覺得各自住各自的更加安全。
Tho men who want naked marriage are irresponsible, becau you hink about tributing to a good life with your other half!
那些想裸婚的男人是非常不負責任的。因為你從來就沒有想過對你的另一半做出貢獻。
It’s not that women are more realistic, but becau our society is still male-tered, which means that the bulk of the family’s responsibility still falls on men.
並非女性更注重現實利益,而是我們的社會畢竟是男權社會,男性在主導社會的同時也承擔更多的社會家庭責任。
This also proves that our ladies still realize this fad behave accly, and that the gentlemen do not have the ce to take on this responsibility.
這說明,社會的女性還是具有深刻的自身角色的意識,而整個社會本來應該勇於承擔的男性倒是有所退縮。
In every society, wealth is lio time. Young people have the desire but not the power to e.
任何一個社會裏,財產這件事都是與時間聯係在一起的,年輕人都是有消費欲望而消費能力欠佳。
Modern society’s solution to the dilemma is through financial innovation, transferring elder people’s excess ing capacity to young people o.
現代社會解決的方式就是金融產品的創新,使得中年之後過剩的消費能力預支到青年時期。
Let’s Talk!
開始交流吧!
Ann: You look tired.
安妮:你看起來很累呢。
Lily: Yes, very.
莉莉:是的,非常累。
Ann: What’s wrong with you?
安妮:你是怎麼了?
Lily: My brot married yesterday.
莉莉:我哥哥昨天結婚了。
Ann: gratulations.
安妮:恭喜啊。
Lily: Thanks you. But I found that getting married is a trouble!
莉莉:謝謝,但是我發現結婚真是個麻煩。
Ann: Oh? Why?
安妮:哦?為什麼?
Lily: It costs too much money, and it needs a lot of energy.
莉莉:這花了很多錢,而且還需要大量的精力。
Ann: That’s right; it is quite expeo get married nowadays. And there is a term called “marriage slave” to refer to a person who fall into trouble in life after spending a lot of money on his wedding ceremony and bas.