Internetsucht 上網成癮(3 / 3)

不要在網上花太多時間聊天。

More than one i US adults find it hard to stay away from the I for veral days at a time.

在美國,每八個成人中就有一個發現自己很難做到一連好幾天不上網。

The study found one i adults admitted they o speime online, saying this showed problematiter u is prent in a sizable portion of the population.

一項研究發現每八個成人中就有一個承認應該少花些時間上網,這表明時下在相當一部分人群中存在不正確使用網絡的現象。

A smaller number of people say they u the I to escape problems or a bad mood.

一小部分人說他們上網是為了逃避問題和惡劣情緒。

Some people felt their relationships suffered becau of excessive I u.

一些人感到他們的人際關係受到了過度上網的影響。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Linda: You look sleepy.

琳達:你看上去很困。

Tim: Yes. I didn’t go to bed until two o’clock this m.

蒂姆:我今天早上兩點多才睡。

Linda: You must chat oer.

琳達:一定又是在上網聊天。

Tim: Yes. How do you know that?

蒂姆:對。你怎麼知道的?

Linda: Everyone knows that you are crazy about suffering the i.

琳達:大家都知道你上網成癮。

Tim: Really?

蒂姆:是嗎?

Linda: In my point of view, it is a waste of time to surf the i.

琳達:在我看來,上網就是在浪費時間。

Tim: Maybe you are right. But it’s truly very iing.

蒂姆:也許吧。但是上網真的非常有趣啊。

Linda: That’s why you just ’t give it up?

琳達:這就是你不能放棄的原因嗎?

Tim: Partly. Apart from chatting o, I learn a lot of knowledge from the i.

蒂姆:一部分吧。上網除了聊天還能學到很多知識。

Linda: The i indeed broaden our mind and enrich our knowledge, but addig to the i is harmful. It will not only waste of time but harmful to your health.

琳達:網絡的確能使我們開闊視野和豐富知識,但過度上網就有害了。沉迷上網不僅浪費時間,而且還會損害身體。

Tim: It ems that I should reduce the time of surfing the i.

蒂姆:看來我需要減少上網的時間了。

Linda: Yes. There are plenty of things to do except for surfing the .

琳達:是啊。除了上網還有很多事情可以做。

Tim: What will you do in your spare time?

蒂姆:你平時都做什麼啊?

Linda: I always do exerci, read books and play with my friends.

琳達:我會做運動,看書,和朋友出去玩。

Tim: Your life style is very healthy, and I o ge my way of live.

蒂姆:你的生活方式很健康。我也要改變我的生活方式。

Linda: I support you.

琳達:我支持你。

Tim: Thank you for your warning, but I o have a sleep now.

蒂姆:謝謝你的提醒,不過現在我要先回去睡一覺。

Linda: Okay.

琳達:好的。