菲比:噢!你比上次見麵苗條多了。
Jessica: I have lost about five kilos.
傑西卡:我減了十斤。
Phebe: How do you do it? On a diet?
菲比:你怎麼做到的?節食嗎?
Jessio. Limitation of food is harmful to health. I loo weight mainly through exerd stific diet.
傑西卡:不是。節食對身體的損害太大了。我主要是通過運動減肥,加上合理的飲食。
Phebe: What exercis do you do everyday?
菲比:你每天都做什麼運動?
Jessica: I jog for one hour every m and stroll for half an hour after lund supper. I also learn yoga on weekends.
傑西卡:每天早上我會慢跑一個小時,午飯和晚飯後散步半個小時,周末還會去學瑜伽。
Phebe: Doing exerci everyday must be tired; won’t it make you eat more?
菲比:每天運動一定很累,難道不會吃更多的東西嗎?
Jessica: I have three meals at fixed time and quantity, a some fruits when feel hungry.
傑西卡:我一日三餐都是定時定量的。平時餓了就吃水果。
Phebe: My friend reends me a weight-redug medie, and the effect ems well.
菲比:我的朋友給我推薦了一種減肥藥,據說效果不錯。
Jessica: Losi by medies is bad for our health. Many of the medies are not tested by the supervisioment and don’t fit for the regulation. The medies not only ’t reach the effect of losi, but bear rious side effects.
傑西卡:藥物減肥對身體不好。這些藥沒有經過藥品監督部門的檢測,不符合規定。有些藥不僅達不到減肥的效果,還會有很嚴重的副作用。
Phebe: Really? We should be cautious. Well, have you ever heard about acture?
菲比:是嗎?看來真的要謹慎。那麼你聽說過針灸減肥的方法嗎?
Jessica: Yes. Acture lo weight by traditional e medical sce.
傑西卡:聽說過。針灸減肥是通過傳統的中醫針灸方法實現減肥。
Phebe: Acture is a relative save and reliable way of losi.
菲比:針灸減肥是一種比較安全可靠的減肥方法。
Jessica: Yes, pared with medie and diet limitation, acture has little side effect. But it will be hurt.
傑西卡:是的,和藥物、節食相比,針灸減肥的確有較小的副作用。不過那樣應該會痛。
Phebe: It won’t be hurt if you find out the right acture point.
菲比:隻要找準穴位就不會有明顯的疼痛感。
Jessica: You must choo the regular medical institution to take this acture. The beauty parlor is unreliable.
傑西卡:如果要使用針灸減肥法就一定要到正規的醫療機構,那些美容院不可信。
Phebe: I ’t agree more.
菲比:這點我非常同意。