同時紐約這個城市的博物館、藝術館以及音樂館提供各種文化盛宴。
Grand yon, Arizona. The Grand yon National Park in Arizona should not be misd.
亞利桑那州的大峽穀。亞利桑那州的大峽穀國家公園你也不能錯過哦。
A natural wonder of the world, the Grand yon is 1,500 meters deep and more than 20 kilometers wide by 150 kilometers long.
作為世界上的一大自然奇跡,大峽穀有1500米深,超過20公裏寬、150公裏長。
The yon’s interior features a wide maze of multicolored mesas, cliffs and headlands that tain smaller yons. The interior be reached by hiking or riding on mules dowrails. The tinuous play of sun and shadow on the rock layers creates an awesome display.
大峽穀內部有著各種多彩的平頂山、峭壁以及有著小峽穀的岬,可以徒步走下去或者騎騾子沿山路而下。太陽和影子在岩石層上不斷地上演著好戲。
Washington, D.C. The capital of America is a very iing city to visit.
華盛頓特區。美國首都是一個很有趣的觀光城市。
Washington D.C. has various tourist attras such as its numerous mos, muums and public parks that include the White Hou, the U.S. Capitol and over buildings.
華盛頓特區有著各種旅遊名勝,比如不勝枚舉的紀念碑、博物館以及包含白宮、國會山和其他政府建築在內的公共公園。
The Washington city also has great ethnic restaurants for your dining pleasure.
華盛頓特區還有著各種民族特色的餐廳供你享受美食的樂趣。
Let’s Talk!
開始交流吧!
Daisy: Do you have any plan for the National Day?
黛西:這個國慶節有安排嗎?
Wendy: I want to travel. But I don’t know where to go.
溫迪:我想去旅遊呢,但是不知道去哪裏。
Daisy: I am also planning to travel. Why don’t we go together?
黛西:我也想去旅行呢,不如我們一起吧。
Wendy: Good idea. Do you have any suggestioo go?
溫迪:好啊,你有建議去哪裏嗎?
Daisy: How about going abroad?
黛西:不如我們去國外吧。
Wendy: Good idea. I was also thinking about this.
溫迪:好主意,我也這麼想。
Daisy: Yes. Becau it is the Goldehere must be crowded everywhere in a’s spots.
黛西:是啊,因為黃金周的假日,國內的各個旅遊景點肯定人都很多。
Wendy: You are right. Which try would you like to go?
溫迪:你說得對。你有想法去哪個國家嗎?
Daisy: What about New Zealand?
黛西:去新西蘭怎麼樣?
Wendy: Good idea. I am looking forward to looking at the grass, blue sky, white cloud and sheep.
溫迪:好主意。我想去那裏看大大的草地、藍天、白雲、羊群。
Daisy: It is very beautiful there.
黛西:那裏很漂亮。
Wendy: Let’s book the air tickets.
溫迪:那我們趕緊訂機票吧。
Daisy: Do you have the visa?
黛西:你有簽證嗎?
Wendy: Yes, I have. What about you?
溫迪:我有,你呢?
Daisy: I also have visa.
黛西:我也有。
Wendy: So let’s take the plane on the first of October.
溫迪:那我們十月一號坐飛機去吧。