白羊座、射手座和雙子座:鑒於他們很容易喜新厭舊的本性,他們的一生可能會出現幾次“朝三暮四”的情況——尤其是這些星座的男性。
cer, Taurus and Leo are the curity-scious and home-focud signs.
巨蟹座、金牛座和獅子座是注重安全感、家庭觀念重的星座。
cer, Taurus ahey don’t so much want a soul mate as a someoo help t up hou, produce a family and give stability. For Leo this also includes status and an admiring audience.
巨蟹座、金牛座和獅子座:與靈魂伴侶相比,他們更想要一個能幫他們建立家庭、繁衍後代並對他們死心塌地的人。對獅子座來說,對方還要有地位並欽佩自己。
The two most likely to desperately need another half are Libra and Scorpio, though for not the same reasons.
兩個極度需要另一半的星座是天秤座和天蠍座,不過他們的緣由不盡相同。
Libra is known as “the relationship sign”, not becau it’s driven by matters of the heart. It’s an Air sign, fairly detached, and never feels fortable without another half to make it feel whole.
天秤座是有名的“伴侶星座”,但這不是因為他們對另一半的需求源於內心,而是因為它是風象星座。他們超凡脫俗,而且如果沒有另一半讓他們覺得完整的話,他們始終感覺不自在。
Scorpio oher hand is inteional and really needs an equally passionate parte with. Therein lays their bliss.
而天蠍座是一個情感強烈的星座,他們真的需要對等的激情才能達到水乳交融——這才是他們幸福的根本。
Aries Fet about someone killing you softly.
白羊座女性對那些溫柔的男人沒有興趣。
Let’s Talk!
開始交流吧!
Mike: Are you still single?
邁克:你還是單身啊?
Daisy: Yes. Why?
黛西:對啊,怎麼了?
Mike: But you are twe this year. You are already a surplus woman.
邁克:你可是今年都28了,都是剩女了。
Daisy: I don’t care about this. Why should I live with someone I don’t like.
黛西:我不在乎這些。我為什麼要和一個我不喜歡的人一起生活。
Mike: You are always so fussy.
邁克:你總是那麼挑剔。
Daisy: I am not fussy. I have just been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
黛西:我不是挑剔。我是一直堅持寧缺毋濫,相信最好的值得耐心等待。
Mike: Ok, let me ask you question.
邁克:好吧,問你個問題吧。
Daisy: What kind of question?
黛西:什麼問題?
Mike: What is your sing?
邁克:你是什麼星座的?
Daisy: Virgo. Why asking this?
黛西:我是處女座的。怎麼了?
Mike: I think you are a typical Virgo. Virgo is probably top of the list for lf sufficy, especially the female of the species.
邁克:我覺得你是典型的處女座。處女座很可能是最獨立的星座,尤其是這個星座的女性。
Daisy: I also think that my personality is just similar to the describtion of that of the Virgo.
黛西:我也覺得我的性格和處女座性格特點描述得很像。
Mike: That is the reason why you are still single.
邁克:所以你才是單身。
Daisy: Hey, don’t say that. I am just waiting.
黛西:嘿,不要那麼說。我隻是在等待。