ABO抗原使某些血型在輸血時不能兼容。
There are three main blood types: A, B and O.
一共有三種主要的血型:A型、B型及O型。
Blood typing: Classification of Blood by ied antigens associated with erythrocytes (red Blood cells).
血型分類: 根據由遺傳決定的紅血球中的抗原來將血液分類。
The Dhod will be far superior to the dental records and blood typing strategies currently in u.
DNA方法將遠比牙印記錄和當前正被使用的血型鑒定方法要優越得多。
Banked blood lasts only 42 days, has to be refrigerated and must be atched to patients to avoid ive reas with inpatible blood types.
血庫中的血液必須用冰箱保存並隻能存放42天,為避免不同血型間的不相容所產生的不良反應,還必須與病人的血液做交叉配血試驗。
Each of us has one of the basic blood types.
我們每個人都屬於這幾種基本血型中的一種。
In faearly 100% of Native Ameris have type O blood, while 80 to 90% of the global population has type O and type A blood.
事實上,美國的印地安人將近100%都是O型,而全世界光是O型跟A型的人就占了地球人口80%~90%之多。
I bet Brad is type O.
我打賭布萊德一定是O型血。
You should date Jenny, she’s type A, too.
你可以約約珍妮,她也是A型血。
Type Os are very social.
O型血的人都很擅長交際。
Some matchmaking rvices cater to blood type.
有些婚介所還根據血型提供配對服務。
He’s A, and she’s O. It’s never going to work.
他是A型血,她是O型血,湊不到一起的。
Do you really believe in blood patibility?
你真的相信血型相容這事?
You’re such a perfeist. You must be type A.
你這麼追求完美,一定是A型血。
You’ll find your own way in life, you’re a B.
你會找到屬於自己的道路,你是B型血。
Every blood type is patible with its own type.
相同血型的人很般配。
Let’s Talk!
開始交流吧!
Bella: What’s your blood type, Luke?
貝拉:盧克,你是什麼血型?
Luke: It’s A, I think. Why do you ask?
盧克:我想是A型。你問這幹嗎?
Bella: Well, mine’s B.
貝拉:呃,我的血型是B。
Luke: So?
盧克:那又怎麼樣呢?
Bella: They say people with A blood type get along very well with tho with B blood type.
貝拉:據說A型的人與B型的人相處得很好。
Luke: Really?
盧克:真的嗎?
Bella: Yeah, You should date Jenny, she’s type B, too.
貝拉:你可以約約珍妮,她也是B型血。
Luke: Is it stific?
盧克:這有科學根據的嗎?
Bella: I don’t know. But some matchmaking rvices cater to blood type.
貝拉:我不知道,但是有些婚介所還根據血型提供配對服務。
Luke: Do you really believe in blood patibility?
盧克:你真的相信血型相容這事?
Bella: Kind of. Do you know some panies in Japan divide workers by blood type?
貝拉:有點信。你知道日本的一些公司根據血型來分配工作嗎?
Luke: Anyway, I don’t believe it.
盧克:總之,我不相信這個。
Bella: Blood-bad love matches prove very successful.
貝拉:以血型為依據的愛情配對被證明是相當成功的。
Luke: Ok, if so, why don’t we have a try?
盧克:好吧,如果真是這樣,我們為什麼不試試?
Bella: You mean I be yirlfriend?