It’s new, the shape of your body.

你的身軀讓我眼前一亮

It’s blue, the feeling I got

但求而不得令我心生抑鬱

And it’s ooh, whoa oh

It’s a cruel summer.

這是個殘酷的夏天

It’s cool, that’s what I tell ‘em

我跟所有人說,我還熬得過

No rules in breakable heaven

在搖搖欲墜的天堂幻境中,我們之間沒有界限

But ooh, whoa oh

It’s a cruel summer

這是與你度過的

With you

心碎之夏

I’m drunk in the back of the car

我在汽車後座酩酊大醉

And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar.

一邊像孩童般嚎啕大哭,一邊強撐著從酒吧回家

Said “I’m fine,” but it wasn’t true.

口中說著無恙,但卻並非如此

I don’t want to keep secrets just to keep you.

我不想靠隱瞞關係來保護我們的感情

And I snuck in through the garden gate.

我從花園的小門悄聲潛回家

Every night that summer just to seal my fate .

那仲夏的每一夜,將我的命運牢牢封鎖

And I scream, “For whatever it’s worth.

無論處境如何,我都會奮力嘶吼,不甘屈服

I love you, ain’t that the worst thing you ever heard?”

“我愛你”這何曾不是你聽過最糟心的話語

《Cruel Summer》—Taylor Swift

不可否認,人類的情感是帶有功利性的。我們輕而易舉的喜歡上一個人,喜歡那人能夠掃除自己內心的陰霾、帶來明朗快樂的一切,而後才能碰觸到他沉重而又晦澀的一麵。

有的人離開是見到了這一麵;有的人長久是因為見到這一麵;有的人等待重逢,是因為見到過這一麵。

我很慶幸,在陳涯和於思雁小道消息傳遍之時,我們曾有過一場無人知曉的相互奔赴。

我很慶幸,這一場奔赴由於我們的理智,演化成為上天賜予我們的我們最好的結局。

白頭並非雪可替,相識已是上上簽。

傳言中最長的暑假,結束了。

從今往後,道途盡是坦蕩。

——————全文終——————