正文 第27章 麵試(6)(1 / 2)

C:It s my pleasure to do so. Since I served as the production manager of Chengdu Electric Appliance Company Ltd. in 1996, I have reduced our production cost by 35% .

非常樂意談。自從我一九九六年擔任成都電器有限公司的生產經理以來,我已經把我們的生產成本降低了35%。

I:Did you have any work experience during your college years?

你在上大學期間是否有過工作經驗。

C:Yes. I served as a parttime salesman for Fulin Company for three years. 有的。我在富臨公司當了三年業餘推銷員。

I:What have you learned from your part time jobs?

你從業餘工作中學到了什麼?

C:I’ve learned how to deal with clients.

我學會了怎樣與客戶打交道。

I:Do you do a second job in addition to your full time work?

除了專職工作,你還從事第二職業沒有?

C:Besides my (first)full time job, I take on a (second)part time job as an English teacher.

除了我的專職工作,我還找了一份作英語教師的業餘工作。

I:Why do you do moonlighting?

你為什麼做兼職工作?

C:I do moonlighting in order to enrich my work experience.

我做兼職工作是為了豐富我的工作經驗。

(7)關於離職原因 (About Reasons for Leaving)

I: ·Why are you leaving your present job?

你為什麼要放棄現在的工作?

·May I ask why you are resigning the present position?

可以問一下你為什麼要辭去現職嗎?

·What made you decide to change jobs?

是什麼使你決定要更換工作?

C: ·My reason for leaving the present job is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.

我離開現職的理由是希望在貿易方麵獲得更廣泛的經驗。

·My reason for leaving my present employment is simply because I see no chance of advancement.

本人離職的理由僅僅是因為本人深知沒有升遷的機會。

·I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr.Lin.

我兩個星期以前去職的原因是本人與董事長劉先生意見不合。

·I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.

我為照顧住在遠地的年老母親而申請離職。

·I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.我是因為所服務的公司解散而去職。

·I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsibility.

我要離開現職是為了謀求更高的職位,負更多的責任。

I:Why have you changed your job so frequently?