正文 (四) 奧運會羽毛球賽場上常用術語介紹(2 / 2)

(1) Match won by XXX (name of player or team )XX scores.

比賽結束,由XXX(運動員姓名或隊名)

以XX比分獲勝。

(2) XXX(name of player or team )retired.

XXX(運動員姓名或隊名)棄權。

(3) XXX(name of player or team ) disqualified.

XXX(運動員姓名或隊名)取消比賽資格。

一般用語 GENERAL COMMUNICATION

(1) Are you ready ?

準備好了嗎?

(2) Come here please.

請到這裏來。

(3) Is this shuttle ok?

這個球可以嗎?

(4) Test the shuttle please.

請試球。

(5) Change the shuttle.

換球。

(6) Do not change the shuttle.

不同意換球。

(7) Change ends please.

請交換場地。

(8) You served from the wrong court.

你發球方位錯誤。

(9) You served out of turn.

你發球順序錯誤。

(10) You received out of turn.

你接球順序錯誤。

(11) You must not interfere with the shuttle.

你不得幹擾擊球。

(12) The shuttle touched you.

球已觸及你。

(13) You touched the net.

你觸網。

(14) You are standing in the wrong court.

你站錯區(發球或接發球)。

(15) You distracted your opponent.

你分散對方注意力。

(16) You hit the shuttle twice.

你兩次擊球。

(17) You slung the shuttle.

你遲滯球犯規。

(18) You invaded your opponent’s court.

你侵入對方場區。

(19) You obstructed your opponent.

你妨礙對手。

(20) Are you retiring?

你要棄權嗎?

(21) Fault鄄receiver.

接球違例。

(22) Service fault called.

發球違例。

(23) Service)delayed,)play)must)be)continuous.

延誤發球,比賽必須連續進行。

(24) Play)is)suspended.

比賽暫停。

(25) XXX)(name)of)player) warning)for)misconduct.

警告XXX(運動員姓名)行為不端。

(26) Fault.

違例。

(27) Out.

界外。

(28) Line)judge—signal)please.

司線員———請給手勢。

(29) Service)judge—signal.

發球裁判員———做手勢。

(30) Wipe)the)court)please.

請擦地板。