紙質書還是電子書?

錦囊妙句

作者:Angie Pinchbeck

我喜歡翻書頁的感覺。

I love the feeling of 1)flipping pages.

在旅行時,這些新型的電子閱讀器能為你節省很多空間。

These new e-readers save so much space when you travel.

買電子書你真的可以得到很好的折扣。

You can get some really great discounts on e-books.

印刷的紙質書籍永遠不會消逝。

The printed book will never die.

印刷的紙質書籍有獨特的魅力,讓我欲罷不能。

There’s something about print that I just can’t give up.

他是那些狂熱的科技愛好者之一。

He’s one of those techno-utopians.

對不起,我不能借給你——我隻有這本電子書。

Sorry, I can’t lend it to you—I’ve only got the e-book.

現在能從圖書館借到電子書不是件很棒的事嗎?Isn’t it cool that you can borrow

e-books from the library now?

我喜歡那種不必隨身帶著笨重的課本的感覺。

I love that I don’t have to carry those stupid text books everywhere.

一部電子閱讀器無法與人造品相比擬。

An e-reader just can’t compare as a personal 2)artifact.

我的祖母現在又能看書了,因為(使用電子閱讀器)她可以改變字體的大小!

My grandma is able to read again because she can change the print size!

買電子書不像買傳統書籍,你隻需要付錢訪問數據。

Owning an e-book isn’t like owning a book—you’re only paying to access data.

你加入讀電子書的大潮了嗎?

Have you jumped on the e-book 3)bandwagon?

你不能收藏一本電子書。

You just can’t collect an e-book.

讀印刷的紙質書籍和電子書是兩種完全不同的體驗。

Print and digital are totally different experiences.

通過電子閱讀器,我可以閱讀更多的書籍。

My e-reader gives me access to so many more books.

你不能比較——這就像歌劇和電影的區別。

You can’t compare—it’s like the difference between opera and a movie.

當你搬家時,整理書籍是一個重擔。

A book collection can be such a burden when you’re moving.

我不喜歡受限於特定的設備。

I don’t like being restricted to a particular device.CS