惡搞愚人節
錦囊妙句
你會喜歡一些好的、老式的笑料。
You’ve gotta love some good, old-fashioned laughter.
今年我們要跟爸爸開個玩笑——他總是開我們玩笑!
We’ve got to play a joke on Dad this year—he always gets us!
一切都在好玩有趣的氛圍中。
It’s all in the spirit of fun.
有一個不錯的主意:放點鹽到糖罐裏。
Here’s a great one: put some salt in the sugar container.
試試用芥末填滿他的牙膏管。
Try filling his 1)toothpaste tube with 2)mustard.
將藍色食品著色劑加入她的牛奶裏嚇她一跳。
Put blue food colouring into her milk to really freak her out.
你應該趁他不注意的時候將他的手機設置成其他語言。
You should change the language on his phone when he isn’t looking.
他是個不折不扣的惡作劇者。
He’s such a practical joker.
我喜歡所有商家提供的好的愚人節惡作劇商品。
I love all the good April Fools’ Day 3)hoaxes that businesses come up with.
你聽說穀歌在招聘宇航員嗎?
Did you hear about Google taking applications for astronauts?
英國廣播公司播出了一部紀錄片講述瑞士的意大利細麵條樹!
The BBC showed a 4)documentary about 5)spaghetti trees in Switzerland!
記得美國國家公共電台宣布裏根會再次參選總統嗎?
Remember when NPR announced that Reagan was running for president again?
我不介意人們對我的惡作劇。
I don’t mind when people play 6)pranks on me.
她真的是個很有風度的人。
She’s really a good sport.
這次你真的嚇到我了!
You really got me this time!
那是很好的主意!
That was a good one!
隻需要確定你的玩笑真的會很有趣。
Just make sure that your jokes are all in good fun.
我覺得她有點過分了。
I think she sort of crossed a line.
那真的很不雅觀。
That wasn’t really in good taste.
那樣的玩笑一點兒也不好玩。
That kind of joke just isn’t funny.