文章從社會學的角度分析了形成小區良好社區關係的社會條件,提出以小區中心公共空間達到促進社區關係,以院落方式密切鄰裏關係的觀點。
In terms of unity enviro, the old people from new-built residential area gave better evaluation on tidiness, but had less living veniend satisfa with the neighborhood relationships than tho living in old residential area.
在家中設施充足度、社區環境整潔度方麵,新住宅區的老人給予較好評價;然而在社區生活方便感以及鄰裏關係滿意度方麵,老住宅區老人的主觀評價卻高於新住宅區的老人。
Let’s Talk!
開始交流吧!
Peter: Alexandra, plea help me to print this file, it is need in the feren the afternoon.
彼得:亞曆山大,幫我打印一下文件,下午開會時要用。
Alexandra: Why not print it by yourlf?
亞曆山大:你為什麼不自己去打印?
Peter: I’ve to go bae, my friend nds me a post.
彼得:我要回家一趟,朋友寄來了郵件。
Alexandra: Why don’t you ask your neighbor for help?
亞曆山大:為什麼不讓你的鄰居幫你取一下呢?
Peter: I know nobody.
彼得:我一個鄰居都不認識。
Alexandra: God! You’ve been living there for one year, how ynize nobody?
亞曆山大:天啊!你都在那裏住了一年了,怎麼會一個鄰居都不認識呢?
Peter: I go to work early in the m and e back late in the evening, which offers me no opportunity to meet neighbors at all.
彼得:我每天一早就出去上班,晚上很晚才回家,根本遇不到鄰居。
Alexandra: What about weekend?
亞曆山大:那麼周末呢?
Peter: I’ll either go out or stay at home at weekends.
彼得:周末不是出去玩就是宅在家。
Alexandra: The neighborhood relationship in modern society is being lighter than before. People all prefer to live in their own world ao tact with others.
亞曆山大:現代社會的鄰裏關係和以往相比淡漠多了。大家都生活在自己的圈子裏,不願意和別人接觸。
Peter: In addition, along with the development of teology and i, people spend more time on suffering the . We ot only chat on i, but do shopping as well rather than go out.
彼得:而且,隨著科技和網絡的發展,人們花費更多的時間在網上。不僅在網上聊天,連購物都可以通過網絡而不用自己出門。
Alexandra: It further decreas the opportunity for people to tact with each other.
亞曆山大:這就更加減少了人與人接觸的機會。
Peter: However, it also reduces the tradiong neighbors.
彼得:不過,這也同樣減少了鄰裏之間的矛盾。
Alexandra: Indeed, dealing with the neighborhood relationship is a difficult task.
亞曆山大:的確,處理鄰裏之間的關係是一件困難的事情。
Peter: Well, I have to go back to take the post. Don’t fet to print the files.
彼得:好了,我先回去取郵件了,別忘了打印文件。
Alexandra: Okay, no problem.
亞曆山大:好的,沒問題。
Peter: Thank you very much.
彼得:非常感謝。