Drug Quality Control 藥品質量監督(3 / 3)

Furthermore, the is of terfeit and low quality drugs occur from time to time, and there is an urgethen the drug monit and intensify legislation and its implementation.

此外,社會上假劣藥品事件時有發生,迫切需要加強藥品監管,加大執法力度。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Doctor: Hi, Sam. You don’t look very well. What ems to be the problem? My receptionist told me it was urgent.

醫生:嗨,山姆。你看起來好像不太舒服。怎麼了?我的前台告訴我你得了急病。

Sam: Help me, Doctor. I think I’m dying. Thanks five me appoi so quickly.

山姆:幫幫我,醫生。我覺得我快死了,謝謝您能這麼快約我。

Doctor: Let me e. I’ll take temperature and blood pressure.

醫生:讓我看看你的體溫和血壓。

Sam: I’ve got a pounding headache, a dry throat.

山姆:我頭痛死了,喉嚨很幹。

Doctor: Now let me have a look at you. I’d like to listen to your chest. Now breathe in a deep breath. That’s it. Cough now again. I want to examine your throat too. Open wide say “Aaaaahh.”

醫生:來,讓我瞧瞧你,聽聽你的胸腔。現在深深地吸一口氣。對,就是這樣。咳嗽一下.再咳一次。我還想再查查你的喉嚨。把嘴張開,說“啊——”。

Sam: Aaaaahh aaaaahh.

山姆:啊——啊——啊——啊。

Doctor: Are you getting enough sleep? Have you ged your diet lately?

醫生:你的睡眠正常嗎?你改變你的飲食了嗎?

Sam: I’m eating the same things I always eating. And I usually sleep eight hours a night.

山姆:我吃的東西一直是一樣的,而且每晚8個小時睡眠。

Doctor: When did this start? Have every felt this way before?

醫生:這種症狀是從什麼時候開始的?你以前像這樣發生過嗎?

Sam: I was expod to the heavy rain after friend’s party yesterday evening. I felt headache and sore throat after going bae.

山姆:昨天在朋友家開完派對淋了雨,回家後就覺得頭痛,喉嚨也不舒服。

Doctor: Have you ever had any medies?

醫生:吃過藥嗎?

Sam: I bought some medies in the drug store near home, but uless.

山姆:在離家不遠的小藥店買了點感冒藥,不過沒有什麼作用。

Doctor: There are many unqualified medie without drug quality iion.

醫生:現在的很多藥都沒有經過藥品質量驗證,是不合格的藥。

Sam: Is there any quences after taking the medie?

山姆:吃了這些藥會有什麼後果呢?

Sam: Uless is the better one, some of them even have vere side effects.

醫生:輕者不起作用,有的甚至還會產生嚴重的副作用。

Doctor: over should reinforce the drug quality trol.

山姆:國家應該加強藥品質量監管。

Doctor: It is important to go to the doctor when feel sick. The medies prescribed by doctors are ied by the quality standards, which are safe and effective.

醫生:生病就要及時來醫院就醫,醫院的藥品都是經過質量檢驗的,安全有效。

Sam: I know.

山姆:明白了。

Doctor: This is your prescription, you’ll be better after some rest.